An attractive smile can give you confidence in both the professional and personal aspects of your life. And our team believes that since every person is unique their smile should be too. This is why we take pride in offering a variety of procedures to help you achieve the smile you want and deserve. Cosmetic changes can include re-contouring, veneers, crowns, dentures, whitening, and more.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Dr. Mason, D.D.S. considers all dentistry cosmetic, in a sense, because your smile should always look sensational. We offer esthetic restorative dentistry, like white fillings and crowns, clear braces, and lifelike dental implants. When necessary to preserve good oral health, these restorative esthetic procedures may be covered by insurance.
What to expect
Here’s what you can expect at your cosmetic dentistry consultation, in addition to excellence beyond your wildest dreams:
- A personal consultation and discussion about your primary objectives, the aspects you like and dislike about your smile, and the smiles you like most. Bring photos from magazines, if you like.
- A thorough examination, including all aspects of oral health, a review of your dental records, and cosmetic assessments, like your facial symmetry, tooth shade, and skin tone.
- An explanation of your case and a review of photos, then co-planning treatment with Dr. Mason.
- Presentation of the treatment plan, along with financial information.
- Scheduling your visit, or visits, to accommodate your schedule.
It’s that simple, and a younger, more vibrant smile is yours!
Schedule Your Visit Today!
Our goal is to exceed your expectation of excellence. Call today to schedule a personal consultation, and we’ll listen carefully to your concerns, evaluate your smile and oral health, then work with you to develop a custom treatment plan that addresses all of your unique needs.
Conveniently located in Midlothian, VA, our practice serves patients from all over Richmond, VA and surrounding areas.